Here is a list of amenities available during your stay on campus:
- Lactation Room - The University offers several lactation rooms for nursing mothers, including in the Student Union Building and Johnson Center. Check with the front desk in each building for access.
- Meditation / Prayer Room - Dedicated prayer and meditation room on the third floor of the Student Union Building in the Sandia room, open 7:00am - 9:00pm Monday- Thursday.
- Fitness Center - Johnson Center will be free to attendees with International ACAC conference badge. Features a weight room, basketball court, and 3 pools. Make sure to call or visit their website for hours.
- Wifi - UNM offers free guest wifi under the name LoboGuest. Login is required.
- Smoking Areas - While UNM has several designated smoking areas, please note UNM is a smoke, tobacco, and recreational cannabis free campus.
Here is a link to an interactive campus map where you can search for specific locations.
Our campus Bookstore sells supplies, snacks, and other things you might need.
UNM has campus police and medical resources available at all times in case of emergency.
We have 24-hour hospital and urgent care options:
- UNM Main Hospital 2211 Lomas NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (505) 272-2111
- Presbyterian Health Care (urgent care & hospital) 1100 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque NM 87106 (505) 841-1234
- Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital 8300 Constitution NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (505) 291-2000
- Lovelace Health Care (urgent care) 601 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (505) 727-8000
- In case of an emergency dial 911
24-hour campus police department. 2500 Campus Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. (505) 277-2241. Access campus police using you own phone or the blue phones around campus.