UNM is pleased to offer three campus residence hall options for conference attendees. All residence halls are on the UNM Main Campus and are within easy walking distance to all conference sessions, activities, receptions, exhibits, and shuttle services for any off-campus events. Rooms are furnished with a single bed, dresser, desk, chair, and closet. Each residence has accessible room types available for individuals requiring accommodation. On-campus accommodations will be reserved within the Conference registration form.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm
Check-Out Time: 11:00 am
Campus housing features include:
- Full hot breakfast: included with accommodations at the award-winning La Posada Dining Hall
- Air-conditioning: each unit is equipped with its own climate-controlled heat/air conditioning unit adjustable to personal preference
- Lockable bedrooms: each person will have their own lockable single bedroom, room styles do vary between buildings with either 2 to 3 suite-mates
- Suggested items to bring: hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, mouthwash, razor, shaving cream, toothbrush and toothpaste
- We offer 24 hour support and a solution center with access to toiletry items you may have forgotten
- Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the campus and in your dorm room
- Bonus: All registered conference attendees can access the gym facilities at Johnson Center for free, just by showing their conference badge. The gym includes basketball courts, strength and cardio equipment, pool, indoor jogging track, outdoor jogging path, grass field, and tennis courts. Changing rooms and showers are available. Fitness classes are available for $10 per day, based on availability. Classes include yoga, pilates, aqua-jogging, circuit, spin, etc. A schedule of available classes will be posted in early June.
COVID Protocol for UNM
The University of New Mexico requires all guests staying on campus in UNM Housing to be fully vaccinated which includes a booster shot when eligible. UNM also requires masks to be worn indoors at all times. Masks must be three-ply (or better) medical or health grade (ATSM Type 1,2, 3 or better). Cloth masks are not acceptable. For up-to-date information, please visit the UNM Housing Coronavirus page. Additional campus level COVID related information.
1) Only registered conference attendees may stay on campus; no guests, family members, or minors.
2) Campus policies prohibit possession and consumption of alcohol in all housing facilities.
3) UNM is a smoke and drug-free campus. There are specific areas where conference attendees can smoke near the on-campus accommodations. Designated Smoking Area Map
4) There is a $50 charge for lost keys.
Casas del Rio
Single occupancy room with refrigerator and microwave, with two rooms sharing a connecting bathroom.
Redondo Village Apartments
Single occupancy room with three rooms sharing a segmented bathroom and common living area with refrigerator and microwave. Floor Plan (PDF)